Leading Futurist, Trends and Innovation Expert
Some of the world’s leading organizations turn to Jim Carroll for insight into future trends and innovation.
In his keynotes, workshops and leadership meetings, Jim provides specific, concrete guidance on the key management and innovation strategies that should be pursued by the client to ensure that their activities are closely aligned with significant future trends.
With his strategic insight and inspirational message, Jim wakes people up to the trends that will affect them, and challenges them to cope with a world that continues to witness constant, dramatic change.
He spends a tremendous amount of time building very customized keynotes — and that’s why he has built such an effective reputation for his insight int specific future trends and innovation issues related to your company, industry or association.
With a client list that includes the Walt Disney Company, the PGA of America, NASA, and Johnson & Johnson, Jim’s unique insight is a much sought after commodity!
Essentially, Jim assists in organizations in dealing with the future, trends and innovation through three distinct types of events:
- as the opening or closing keynote speaker for the annual meetings/conferences of national or international associations
- keynotes or workshops for private corporate leadership events, ranging from small groups of 15 to several hundred executives, often sponsored by the CEO, for a vast range of global Fortune 1000 companies
- keynotes or panel discussions on customer oriented meetings or promotional events
- unique, detailed, customized insight into workplace, business, economic, current events, social and cultural trends, as well as into demographic, lifestyle and technology issues, based on highly original research
- insight as to how organizations can become more competitive, innovative and adaptable
- a very dynamic and motivational presentation that involves his signature humor, high-level energy, deep insight and challenging observations.
Jim builds his presentation according to your specific industry challenges, including:
- how to realign business strategy for fast-paced economic trends and new business realities and business model change
- the emerging trends, threats and opportunities that will impact your organization
- how to become a more forward thinking organization that can anticipate and manage change
- how staff can make the transition from a tactical role to a strategic role
- guidance on how to do things differently in a world that demands constant, relentless innovation.