Think, Plan and Act to get extraordinary results
From the moment he steps on stage, Hugh grabs an audience with stories, insights, and practical lessons. Not one for fancy theories, or boring lectures, Hugh presents with one objective: to teach how to THINK, PLAN, and ACT better to create EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS in work and life. That’s it.
Typically rated as “best of the event”, Hugh has received STANDING OVATIONS from leading organizations, including: Royal Bank of Canada, Suncor, BC Lottery Corporation, CGA Canada, Investors Group, Envision Credit Union, Imperial Oil, Sun-Rype Products, Food Services America, and four universities.
Hugh is a recovering over-achiever who researches, writes, and speaks on how to THINK better, PLAN smarter, and ACT now on what really matters, or on one of his three workshops (leadership, conflict, time). The rest of his work time is dedicated to helping other speakers grow their business.
Some facts about Hugh:
- Co-founded the world’s most exclusive tour company and only private flights to the South Pole.
- Built (or was a partner) in five businesses, including eco-tourism, construction, training and development, and whitewater rafting.
- Selected to present (over 1,000 speeches and counting) to: Telus, Royal Bank of Canada, Fortis, PepsiCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, UBC, Canfor, and Suncor.
- Canadian best-selling author (Give Me a Break—The Art of Making Time Work For You)
- Ultra distance athlete, mountain climber, father, husband
- Presented to faculty at four universities and three colleges
- MBA, CSP (one of 50 Canadian Certified Speaking Professionals), CFP (one of 150 Canadian Certified Facilitation Professionals)
What People are Saying…
“Well, “the dust has settled” so to speak and our three day sales tune up in Niagara-on-the-Lake received a most positive response from the attendees. Many thanks for arranging your busy schedule so you could address the Atlantic sales team who not only enjoyed your chosen comments, but truly benefited from them. Congratulations on a first class performance.”
–Director of Corporate Affairs, Atlantic Packaging
“You are a rare breed – a speaker that delivers what he promises and more. Your session was awesome.”
–Molly Maid International
“…a winning combination of excellent material supported by a superb audio/visual presentation!”
“…spirited, humorous, and fast-paced – Thank You!”
–Office of Registrars, The University of British Columbia
“…you definitely set the stage for a positive environment. Your presentation was enlightening and empowering! I was stopped countless times by many of our delegates who wanted to convey praise for your presentation.”
“A strong, heartfelt message that was pertinent and relevant.”
–Program Chair, BC Recreation Programmers Association
“You were instrumental in the success of our conference.”
–VP, Uniglobe Travel (Western Canada)